Accountant (Full Time)
Operating since 1989, TWR Group is a small team of Chartered Accountants providing specialist advice on tax returns, super funds and other financial requirements. With 2 Brisbane offices located in Woolloongabba and Margate, we are proud to have been ranked #8 in the 25 Most Popular Accounting & Tax Services in Moreton Bay in 2020.
Our passionate team is dedicated to providing our diverse client base with trusted and quality financial advice.
Project Location(s): Suite 1/20 Baynes St, Margate, QLD 4019
Education: Accounting Degree
Compensation: 45-60K per annum + Super
About the Role
As our new Accountant, you will bring your experience as a CPA or CA qualified Accountant to this full-time position working between our Woolloongabba and Margate locations. This role will consist of the following duties and activities:
- Travelling between both office locations
- Conversing between English and Mandarin
- Providing legal and taxation advice and research;
- Creating reports via MYOB and Quickbooks
- Analysing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination.
What We Offer
- Competitive Remuneration – receive a generous salary of between $45,000 – $60,000 per year (plus super), commensurate with your skills and experience.
- Supportive Environment – enjoy working in a small, dedicated and supportive team with a rewardingly varied workload.
- Career Development – ongoing support and opportunities to further your career within our company.
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience working in an accounting firm as a CPA or CA qualified Accountant or studying;
- Fluency in Mandarin (essential);
- Working experience with accounting software such as MYOB;
- Current Australian drivers license with access to own vehicle;
- Familiarity with self-managed super funds would be highly advantageous.