We are often asked the following questions. If your question is not answered below, please contact us — we would be pleased to answer and provide further information!
Our clients’ testimonials are our stamps of approval. Some great reasons are:
- Superior service levels – Our friendly and knowledgeable staff view our relationship with you and your business as long term. We get to know you and your business well so we really do understand what you need to make it a success. After all, your success is our success.
- One-stop shop – To help you to unleash your business’ potential, we provide a great range of services. This comprehensive approach means that we always see the big picture and you get great support services for your business all under one roof, saving you time and money.
- Peace of mind – Time is precious for all businesses, particularly for small and medium sized businesses. More often than not owners and employees are juggling a number of roles and day-to-day tasks. The last thing you want is to worry about your business’ financial health. With TWR Group, you can be rest assured that your tax, accounting, financial and business needs are taken care of properly and in a timely manner.
- Costs agreed upfront – Concerned about consultancy fees mounting up? Don’t be! We want you to be able to contact us any time with questions or queries without having to worry about being billed for every minute of our time. TWR Group provides clients with Fixed Price Arrangements allowing you to stick to your budget and still have access to first class advice.
For business owners, we provide a 30-minute free initial consultation.
For individuals, we provide short free email tax advice.
We guarantee the quality of our work. In the event of any dispute, we have formal procedures to resolve any client concerns.
We provide a range of services to help business owners to unleash their business’ potential:
- Tax Returns and Tax Planning
- Business Plans and Advice
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) and Retirement Planning
- Management Consulting
- Bookkeeping and BAS Preparation
- Wealth Creation and Financial Planning
We even have a network of professionals and advisers to provide ancillary services to help your business – so we really are a one-stop-shop!
Yes, we are and very proud to be! Our Director Terry Rogers is a Fellow CPA with more than 30 years’ experience in the business, tax and accounting industry. As CPAs we are required to have a minimum of 40 hours per year continuous professional development which equates to up-to-date advice that you can trust.
We have offices in both Margate and Woolloongabba, Queensland, where you can visit our friendly team, however we also cater to clients internationally regardless of whether they’re located in or beyond Australian domestic borders.
We provide a mobile service for small and medium size businesses in the metropolitan area, as we understand that some business owners may not be able to leave their business premises during working hours. Additionally, we feel that by visiting business owners, we gain a better understanding of their business operations, as well as getting to know their staff and the issues they face, all of which equip us to be in a better position to help our clients to succeed.
For our business tax and accounting services, all costs are agreed upfront. Hourly rates encourage inefficiencies, as the more inefficient the accountant is, the more you have to pay. This is not fair to our clients.
We provide fixed price arrangements for reliable, tailored business and financial solutions. Our focus is on boosting bottom lines, maximising efficiencies, protecting assets, building viable succession/exit plans, and generally helping small to medium-sized businesses to be the very best that they can be. By having fixed price arrangements, our clients can access first class advice without fear of incurring more costs.
We prepare tax returns for individuals as well as businesses. All tax returns are prepared by qualified accountants and checked before they are lodged. You can be assured of our quality in the delivery of our services and your tax position is the best it can be without breaching taxation laws.
We offer free initial consultation so that you can get the right advice before you embark on this exciting journey of becoming your own boss. During this initial meeting, we assess your personal circumstances and risks profiles of the business. Together with you, we work out the best business structure(s) for you and the steps to take to hit the ground running. We apply for ABN and TFN for you and point you in the right direction for ancilliary services such as web site, marketing, finance.
We specialise in MYOB and Xero (web-based) bookkeeping systems. Our bookkeepers are qualified, experienced and trained by our CPAs. In other words, they know what accountants require in Australia and they’ll get it right the first time! Call us to find out our competitive rates and how we can save you in tax and accounting fees if you use our bookkeeping services.
We offer financial planning and associated services, and are able to offer a wide range of services in areas including personal and business superannuation, investments, insurance and finance.
We have access to home & commercial loans offered by major banks and other leading lenders. This means we can find the right loan for you. In addition, we’ll help you complete all the paperwork and assist you in assembling the documentation required by the lenders.
We can advise you on other strategies which can help you to save a lot of money by accelerating the reduction of your debt.