Whatever stage of your business, we can work with you to employ strategies that it needs to thrive.
Our Management Consulting team adds real value by providing creative solutions that take into account everything that matters to your business. Also—because we tailor our solutions to your business’ specific needs—you can rest assured that they’ll be entirely practical. In providing this service, TWR Group aims to take the pressure off.
A dedicated consulting team
We can help you meet your obligations with our extensive range of corporate secretarial services including:
- Ensuring ASIC lodgements are met
- Advice on corporate governance issues
- Preparation and lodgement of changes to company details including appointments, resignations or changes in shareholding (share issues and transfers)
- Attending to your annual company statement
- Maintenance of your corporate volume in electronic format
- Drafting and filing of Director or Shareholder Resolutions and Minutes
- Preparation of share transfers and all associated resolutions and minutes
- Preparation of agenda and minutes for Board Meetings, including attendance if required
- Setup and incorporation of companies and registration of business names
- Preparation of general purpose financial reports for reporting entities (large Pty Ltd or public companies)
- Company wind up and de-registration.
Get the right corporate assistance
Determining the right methods to manage your business can be a tricky process. TWR Group specialises in providing thorough support and regulatory requirements guidance to a wide range of industries.
We have experience in a number of industries including Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, Primary Production and Professional Services. Our practice provides general business services to the SME market and where a specialist is required we have recommended consultants in bookkeeping, business mentoring, IT software and management, legal and taxation that we can introduce and liaise with on your behalf.
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, or you may contact us via email and we will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours of receipt.
We assist in meeting the taxation compliance requirements of the SMSF including preparation of financial statements, preparation of SMSF tax return and liaising with the appointed auditor of the fund. We do not provide financial advice on investments.